Sunday, August 7, 2011

OK - Here it is!

I KNOW I've been slacking! I know it! But, what can I say, life is busy! I have things to do and people to see! So, I am committing to clean up my back log! I will going through many of my adventures and a few of my mis-adventures over the next couple weeks. Much fun has been had!

But, for now... I just got back from a quick trip to the beach house and I am dog tired! After much fun on the beach and in town, we just got out of the car. I don't know why, but the car was more full on the way home, so I had to sit at Mom's feet! Ugh! I'm used to stretching out in the back. 8 hours of lying in cramped quarters makes a boy tired! Especially when I was told it would only take 5! SO many cars and lots of flashing lights slowed us down. So, for now, I am going to go stretch out and take up as much of the floor as possible! Lights out!

Wags,
Foley

No comments:

Post a Comment