Sunday, August 28, 2011

Beach Bums

A couple of weeks ago, we loaded up the SUV and headed to the beach for the weekend. It was a looooooooong drive, but we had a lot of fun! (Like, sleep for the rest of the week kinda fun!) Dagan and I got to hang out on the beach and play in the water.


Let me tell you this about ocean water - it chases you!! Umm... Hello?!?! Can't you leave me alone??


Well, since Dagan is OK with it, I suppose I should be too. I'll follow that boy anywhere! It was super fun to romp through the water and zip all around. It was kind of a bummer that I had to be attached to a leash, but I learned run in circles around on my flexi leash like a crazy dog. SO fun!


All that running gave me my tired face! When I get tired, my ears get super heavy. I just run out of energy to hold those puppies up!

When the tired face came, it was time to get in the car and head home. We got all dried off and jumped up for a ride back to the house. It was super sunny, so I decided to use Dagan as a sunshade. He makes a great sunshade! Love it!




Time for a nap - just thinking about all that fun tuckered me out!

Wags,
Foley


No comments:

Post a Comment