Thursday, June 2, 2011

Easter Eggin'

More catching up to be done!! For Easter, Mom, Dad, Dagan and I headed over to my grandparents for the day. Dad's sister and brothers were there too. In our family, that means lots of dogs! And we were even down 2 for the day! We had 3 boys and 1 girl, 3 black labs and 1 cattle dog mix. 3 dogs that get to have fun and 1 who doesn't. Ugh! I'm the one who DID NOT get invited to the Easter Egg hunt!

This is what the other dogs saw:
Just a boring thing in the grass, right?? Ummm... no! Someone put dog cookies inside those eggs! But, *I* got left out of the whole thing! The others got to sniff:
I did not. And, even when I was super smart enough to find one that NONE of the others did, I didn't get it. Sniffle.

I even got told that I could not sniff the water leaking out of the ice chest. Do you know that MY food had been in there too?? Yeah. Bummer.
Then, we decided to take some pictures. This is me and my Dad, Uncle Steve and Lupe (she would be the non-boy AND the non-lab, but one of the one's who got to have treats)
This is Dad and all the black boys. Accord is wearing the blue scarf. Dagan is sitting to Dad's left and I got the prime spot on his lap. Yeah me! (finally!)


I love hanging with my family. It is always fun!

More updates to come!
Wags,
Foley











No comments:

Post a Comment