Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Still Tasting - and Posing



Just when I thought we were done with all the People's tasting, when we had cuddled back in to the bus and it had lulled me to sleep, the bus stopped. Again. Ugh. Really people? I'm DONE!

Foley's body sticking out from under a table clothAnd once the Birthday Girl figured that out, I got some good cuddles! Close your eyes, I am NOT sitting in a lap in a chair! Or at least, I was so tired that I didn't know I was sitting in a lap in a chair!
Foley being held by Kerri near the tableThen, it was time to take some pictures. Do you know how many pictures these people take??
Foley sitting on a ledge looking out in the vineyards with a gloomy sky
Ugh! I started out ok, but then my tired face came out.
Foley sitting, looking at the camera with big droopy eyes, roses in the backgroundWhen the tired face came out, I started dreaming of home. It is in this direction.
The back of Foley as he looks off into the distance, sitting on the ledge overlooking the vineyardOne last stop, and we were on our way home! Yes! Time for a nap!
Foley emptying his bladder in a flower bed


Wags,
Foley

No comments:

Post a Comment