Monday, March 28, 2011

The Good and the Bad

Sometimes, a fun day leads to less fun the next day! Yesterday's afternoon of fun at the horse show, led me to the pet store bath tub today. While the horse show was awesome (those things are SO big!) I am not sure it was worth the bath. It was kinda scary, kinda cold, kinda soapy and kinda blowy. I tried to climb onto Mom to be rescued. But, SHE was the one inflicting this torture! NO help from her!

But, the bath did get me lots of cuddles when we got home (and a nail trim, ear flush, teeth brush and fur styling). Makes a boy tired! Time to snooze!

Wags,
Foley
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOODNESS those ears. I think this is going to be my only comment, the entire time you are raising him because look at his ears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is soo stinkin cute! And I agree, the ears add to the cuteness! :)

    ReplyDelete